Posted: Sunday, June 25, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name: SeaLandAire Technologies, Inc
Benefits Offered Medical, Life, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
SeaLandAire Technologies, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, detailed Human Resources Generalist to manage the human resources department. The successful candidate will be responsible for all HR services and policies from recruiting and onboarding, to employee performance and next steps, to off boarding.
Each candidate will be evaluated individually based on their human resources education, training and experience, as well as their future projections and problem solving capabilities. Candidates must have a human resources degree and 4+ years’ experience or comparable experience and training.
This position is full time (40 hrs per week). Benefits, holiday and vacation time available after 90 days of hire.
• People oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication required
• Experience in all aspects of recruiting and hiring employees
• Able to write, modify and follow procedures and policies
• Maintain benefits and perks programs, including recommendations for changes
• Assess and encourage employee next steps including training
• Provide managers with information needed for reviews, raises, hiring
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Timely and efficiently process employee changes
• Knowledge of Workman’s Comp and OSHA and Compliance Regulations
• Highly organized in record keeping both hard copies and electronic copies
Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Able to provide value to the employee and company in all aspects of the position
• Able to remain calm and communicate clearly in tense confrontational situations
• Very personable and approachable
• People oriented
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Works well with others
• Able to motivate and inspire others
Education & experience
• Human Resources Degree and 4+ years’ experience or comparable experience and training
Applicants should have proof of US citizenship and meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance.
We would like to have a new Human Resources Generalist join our team in 2 Qtr 2017. If you’re interested, please send your resume to our HR department (email@example.com).
SeaLandAire is a small business founded in 1997. Our specific areas of expertise include:
Advanced energy systems
Renewable energy harvesting including solar, wave, kinetic current, micro-hydro and wind.
Primary and secondary energy storage
High efficiency energy conversion
Unattended sensor platforms
Unmanned air, surface, and underwater vehicles
Unattended ground sensors
Moored and drifting buoys, particularly sonobuoys
Acoustic, seismic, magnetic, and e-field sensors
Signal conditioning / data acquisition
Processing / data fusion
Communications & user interfaces
• Location: Jackson, Jackson, MI
• Post ID: 31420623 jacksonmi